2017 CCAC Mini-Grant Information
- 18 Jan
The Camino Community Action Committee (CCAC) is very proud to announce our third CCAC Mini-Grants for Camino. Due to our generous community, and the incredible success of our annual Barn Dance, we are proud to assist our local non-profits through a program of mini-grants for projects based in Camino. Applicants must be non-profits serving the Camino area or Camino residents. These mini-grants will be awarded based on an application process. Eligible projects are those serving Camino that are involved in one or more of these areas:
- Serving Camino School and/or local children
- Increasing the beauty or safety of our community
- Fostering arts or entertainment
- Enhancing historical or cultural opportunities
- Providing recreational or outdoor opportunities
Applicants can request up to $1000.00. The deadline for this round of mini-grants is February 28, 2017 at noon.
Information and the application for these mini-grants can be found on our CCAC website at www.caminocac.com/mini-grants/.