- Cool Links
- District Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- Bus Routes
- Current Board Agenda
- Current Site Council Agenda
- Current DELAC Agenda
- Care Solace Program
- Camino School Library
- Negotiations Update
- Public Records Act
- Child Tax Credit-Advance Payments
- Lunch Menu
Should an emergency arise at school, we will use our emergency phone notification system to send out a message to advise you of the situation. As a parent, you can ensure that fire fighters, law enforcement and school officials are able to handle an emergency. Please do not rush to the school to pick up your child. Emergency plans are in place to reunite students with their parents as quickly as possible.
The Local Plan and the 2022-23 Annual Amendment for Local Plan Section D: Annual Budget Plan, Local Plan Section E: Annual Service Plan, and the Attachments.
The El Dorado County SELPA is please to share the Local Plan and the 2022-23 Annual Amendment Local Plan Section D: Annual Budget Plan, Local Plan Section E: Annual Service Plan, and the Attachments. The purpose of the Local Plan is to:
· Outline the special education policies/procedures that are offered throughout the SELPA.
· To assure access to special education and related services for all individuals with exceptional needs residing within the geographic areas served by the plan.
· To ensure compliance with all federal and state codes and statutes this year, Local Plan Section D: Annual Budget Plan, Section E: Annual Service Plan and Attachments are the only revised sections of the Local Plan. You can review the Local Plan at the following link:
Additional hard copies of the plans are available at the El Dorado County SELPA office.
Free Mental Health Resources
EDCOE Suicide Pre/Inter/Post-vention
Sierra Wellness Center
CalHope - Mental Health program for immediate resource assistance
Care Solace program
Dial “988” for mental health emergencies
VISION All members of the Camino School community will experience an educational environment dedicated to developing independent, lifelong learners who are prepared to participate creatively and independently in shaping the future.
The Camino Union School District joins with the community to provide a high quality standards-based education for all students, preparing them academically, socially and emotionally for success in high school and as productive citizens in our diverse society.